In Mr. Lachica’s presentation, he emphasized the importance of being able to merge all relevant quality strategies and make it work for your organization. This foreshadows that foremost, you need to know and understand the processes of your organization.
This year, the 2nd Lean Six Sigma Conference (March 8-9, 2012 at the Hotel Intercontinental Manila, Makati City, Philippines) will focus on process strategies that will eliminate waste. In this changing business environment, new approaches and techniques are emerging. At the forefront is customer-centricity, which aims to align organizational strategy for maximum ROI, instill process excellence, and take Lean Six Sigma tool sets and applications in continuous improvement program.
Top Reasons to Attend
- Understand the Lean Six Sigma methodologies to drive and sustain organizational performance
- Learn to integrate Lean Six Sigma in your business processes
- Know the latest customer thinking strategies
- Leverage on innovation approaches for process excellence
- Case study presentations of Lean Six Sigma application/implementation projects
- Great networking opportunities with Lean Six Sigma Experts and Quality Practitioners