Posted by: meikah | 11 May 2011 | 4:57 am
For this month’s quiz, and a chance to win a copy of Quality Gamebox, submit your response by May 27 to be entered in the drawing.
Here’s the quiz:
As Nadha Klu, manager for Xcelent Xtrusion, examined the Purchasing Department’s performance, he noticed a pending order for 200,000 units of a plastic part used in making an assembly to be shipped to the Zero Defects Corporation. Purchasing agent Val Cano was buying the part from the Center of Spec Company at a cost of $0.25 per unit, but an accompanying bid from the In Spec Company showed $0.24 per unit.
Winners of last month’s quiz who will get a copy of Quality Gamebox:
Filed under: PQ Systems eLine, Quality Quiz
Posted by: meikah | 4 May 2011 | 7:08 pm
In this Webinar you will learn how to:
- Avoid the common pitfalls of Lean Six Sigma (LSS) initiatives and ensure all aspects of your organisation’s behaviour and culture are carefully considered
- Combine LSS tools and techniques with a blend of programme and change management techniques
- Implement training and capability development to ensure the development of a continuous process improvement culture
- Get started with a range of options from a pilot improvement project to an organisation wide process transformation programme.
- Plus, hear how one financial services organisation benefited firsthand from the “game changing” results of this powerful approach.
This webinar presents an alternative cost and service improvement option using a LSS approach for Financial Service processes.