Posted by: meikah | 21 June 2011 | 1:19 am
- Creating a Six Sigma Culture Through Operational Excellence
- The Holy Grail of Six Sigma, Lean, and BPM
- Metrics for Successful Six Sigma Projects
- Using Six Sigma Approach for Fixing Performance Issues in Balanced Scorecard Model
- Unlocking Six Sigma for Managing Process Variation
- Six Sigma Project Presentation in Financial/Banking Sector
- Six Sigma Project Presentation in BPO Sector
- A Case Presentation of Continuous Improvement (CI) Implementation Program
- Panel Discussion
- Guidelines and Criteria in the Selection of Potential Six Sigma Projects
- Starting Your Six Sigma Projects the Right Way 92-2751
Filed under: Six Sigma, Six Sigma Conferences, Six Sigma Organizations, Six Sigma Professionals, Six Sigma Team, Six Sigma Training
Posted by: meikah | 19 June 2011 | 9:16 pm
For this month’s quiz, and a chance to win a copy of Quality Gamebox, submit your response by June 24 to be entered in the drawing.
Here’s the quiz:
Nadha Klu, manager for Xcelent Xtrusion, is intent on securing the best price for a plastic part used in an assembly item for Zero Defects Company. He has been negotiating with Ben N. Jayle, a salesman from No Warranty No Worry Manufacturing. Ben has demonstrated a mock-up of a plastic part that his company has produced, based on engineering specifications provided by Nadha’s purchasing department. “I can save you money,” Ben urges, adding that “a part’s a part” when it involves such a small component in the process.
Winners of last month’s quiz who will get a copy of Quality Gamebox:
Filed under: PQ Systems eLine, Quality, Quality Quiz, Zero Defects
Posted by: meikah | 15 June 2011 | 9:19 pm
“The conference was a great forum for Dow to share its Six Sigma journey, and it was a great learning opportunity for companies considering starting their own journeys. The overwhelming theme of leveraging Six Sigma’s values of continuous improvement and innovation are ideally suited to address the significant needs of businesses in Kuwait and the GCC”, said Kevin McCarron, Six Sigma Leader from Diamond Value Chain Consulting (DVCC).
Filed under: Dow Chemical Co., Six Sigma, Six Sigma Conferences, Six Sigma News
Posted by: meikah | 13 June 2011 | 9:13 pm
This week’s edition of innovation update features USAA Bank‘s check deposits through mobile, called remote deposit capture.